- April 11, 2017LEED Lunch & Learn: Taking a Stance with Energy — How the Minnesota Army National Guard Leads the Efficient WayMinneapolis, MN
Learn how the Minnesota Army National Guard has achieved energy efficiency at two of their recently completed facilities during this session and earn 1 GBCI CE and/or 1 AIA LU/HSW.
- April 11-12, 2017State Energy Conference of North CarolinaRaleigh, NC
As a Contractor for Duke Energy, we're honored to speak as part of the Track B1 panel: Innovation in Energy - Real World Applications. Please join us for this April 11 session, and stop by exhibit space 43 to see how your commercial project could qualify for New Construction Energy Efficiency Design Assistance.
- April 26-28, 2017Rocky Mountain GreenDenver, CO
We're excited to be a sponsor for USGBC Colorado's Rocky Mountain Green conference in its 10th year! Please visit Ryan Meyer and Jeff Glover during exhibit hours to see how you can receive complimentary EDA consulting.
- May 2-4, 2017AESP Spring ConferenceSalt Lake City, Utah
Chris Baker and Phil Quindara will be in attendance at the AESP Spring Conference. We are sponsoring the Tuesday Night Opening reception and will host a quiz at the reception for your chance to win a prize. Come talk with us in Salt Lake City to learn how The Weidt Group can help your DSM program.
- May 10-11, 2017Association for Preservation Technology (APT) SymposiumMt. Vernon, VA
Dana Kose and Bob Hotes will be presenting "Energy Analysis for Preservation Projects: the right technology at the right times" at 10:10AM during the Symposium.
- May 17-18, 2017AIA Wisconsin Conference on ArchitectureMadison, WI
The Design Assistance team will be on-site hosting an energy quiz in the Expo Hall. Please visit the Focus on Energy booth for your chance to win, and learn how to receive incentives through the Design Assistance program.