- April 26-28, 2017Rocky Mountain GreenDenver, CO
We're excited to be a sponsor for USGBC Colorado's Rocky Mountain Green conference in its 10th year! Please visit Ryan Meyer and Jeff Glover during exhibit hours to see how you can receive complimentary EDA consulting.
- May 2-4, 2017AESP Spring ConferenceSalt Lake City, Utah
Chris Baker and Phil Quindara will be in attendance at the AESP Spring Conference. We are sponsoring the Tuesday Night Opening reception and will host a quiz at the reception for your chance to win a prize. Come talk with us in Salt Lake City to learn how The Weidt Group can help your DSM program.
- May 10-11, 2017Association for Preservation Technology (APT) SymposiumMt. Vernon, VA
Dana Kose and Bob Hotes will be presenting "Energy Analysis for Preservation Projects: the right technology at the right times" at 10:10AM during the Symposium.
- May 17-18, 2017AIA Wisconsin Conference on ArchitectureMadison, WI
The Design Assistance team will be on-site hosting an energy quiz in the Expo Hall. Please visit the Focus on Energy booth for your chance to win, and learn how to receive incentives through the Design Assistance program.
- June 8, 2017USGBC WI Transformation Awards ReceptionMilwaukee, WI
Join us in celebrating leaders in the built environment at this USGBC event. The Focus on Energy Design Assistance Program Awards will recognize trade ally participants for their commercial energy efficiency achievements.