- October 21-24, 2018EEI Fall National Key Accounts WorkshopSan Antonio, TX
We're exhibiting at this Fall's EEI Key Accounts Workshop. Please say hello to Jason and Jeff at booth 109 and see how we make utility rebates easy.
- October 22-24, 2018SEEA ConferenceAtlanta, GA
As a Bronze sponsor of this year's SEEA Conference, we are honored to collaborate with other members at this event, which will focus on the fusion of multiple opportunities that together share a common foundation in energy efficiency.
- November 7-8, 2018IAEE Energy SummitAltoona, IA
Join us for this year's Summit, where we'll be presenting "When Codes, Standards and Efficiency Programs Meet Everyone Benefits" and "Understanding and Balancing Needs of a School District: Johnston CSD High School." Additionally, stop by and visit us at exhibit table #11.
- November 13, 2018MEEA Webinar | Technology Forward: Achieving Beyond-Code Energy SavingsOnline
In this webinar, Eric Flower will cover the history of code advancement in Iowa and identify the top energy-saving strategies relative to code vintage. Register for free at the link below.
- November 13-16, 2018AIA Minnesota Conference on ArchitectureMinneapolis, MN
This year's AIA MN Conference offers 70 events! We invite you to attend Nov 14 when Wade Cooper will discuss "Nutrition Facts of Buildings for Energy-Efficient Design" with Xcel Energy. Rich Peske and Brian Wass join a fantastic panel discussing "Designing for the Midwest Future: Integrating Resiliency and SB 2030" on Nov 15.